Getting your original St Lucia birth certificate is easy when you use our service. We take care of everything and keep you updated at every step. You will have your Birth certificate quicker than ever before.
You can start right now. Use our EASY ONLINE APPLICATION WIZARD to begin the process of applying for a birth certificate from St Lucia
Requirements for St Lucia birth certificate application:
- A copy of your picture ID. (Passport, National ID, and Driver’s license are acceptable forms of picture ID).
- Letter of Authorization – This is a letter authorizing us to process the application on your behalf. You can click here to use our LETTER OF AUTHORISATION CREATOR to customize your authorization letter.
- Subject Information (This is information about the person who is named on the certificate).
- First Name, Last Name – Provide the full first and last names of the subject. If the person is (or was) married, provide the maiden name as the last name.
- Middle Name(s) – Provide all known middle names of the subject
- Date of birth – Provide the subject’s date of birth in the form shown. For example, if the person was born on the 22nd of October 1979, then it should be written as 22/10/1979
- Place of birth – Provide the place of birth if known. For example, Victoria Hospital, St. Jude’s Hospital.
- Mother’s name – Provide the full legal name of the mother of the subject
- Maiden name – If the mother is married, provide her maiden name
- Mother’s alias – Provide any known aliases of the mother, that is any other names that the mother may be known as
- Father’s name – Provide any known aliases of the father.