Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Requirements for Death Certificate Application
- Customer Contact Information (This is information for the person who is requesting the certificate
- Full name
- Telephone number(s)
- Postal Address
- Email address (optional)
- A copy of your Government Issued picture ID, for example, Passport, National ID, and driver’s license are all acceptable forms of picture ID.
- Subject Information (This is information about the person who is named on the certificate.)
- First Name, Last Name – Provide the full first and last names of the subject. If the person is (or was) married, provide the maiden name as the last name.
- Middle Name(s) – Provide all known middle names of the subject
- Date of birth – Provide the subject’s date of birth in the form shown. For example, if the person was born on the 22nd of October 1979, then it should be written as 22/10/1979
- Place of birth – Provide the place of birth if known. For example, Victoria Hospital, St. Jude’s Hospital.
- Mother’s name – Provide the full legal name of the mother of the subject
- Maiden name – If the mother is married, provide her maiden name
- Mother’s alias – Provide any known aliases of the mother, that is any other names that the mother may be known as
- Father’s name – Provide the full name of the father as listed on the certificate if known Father’s alias ‐ Enter any known aliases of the father
- Notarised Letter of Authorisation – This is a letter authorising us to process the application on your behalf. You can request a sample authorisation letter by clicking here.